spiritualandphysical:Thought Id post a face comparison. The picture on the left was Christmas Eve 2012. This was right before I went off my antidepressants, birth control, and quit smoking; all at the SAME TIME. O_O I also think this was around my heaviest weight of 323 lbs.The picture on the right was from April 4, 2015. Im now down to 231, am still off the antidepressants, havent smoked in nearly two years, training for duathlons/triathlons, and am working toward personal trainer certification!This kind of change does not happen overnight, but it is not impossible either. The days will pass no matter what. I just chose to love myself and to take care of myself. 

spiritualandphysical:

Thought Id post a face comparison. The picture on the left was Christmas Eve 2012. This was right before I went off my antidepressants, birth control, and quit smoking; all at the SAME TIME. O_O I also think this was around my heaviest weight of 323 lbs.

The picture on the right was from April 4, 2015. Im now down to 231, am still off the antidepressants, havent smoked in nearly two years, training for duathlons/triathlons, and am working toward personal trainer certification!

This kind of change does not happen overnight, but it is not impossible either. The days will pass no matter what. I just chose to love myself and to take care of myself.